Developer Edition Uno Wifi

Hi all,

My name is Ronald and new to this forum.

Usually i try to figure out stuff myself, but i am quite stuck at the moment.

The hardware:

• Arduino Uno Wifi r3 developer edition

Goal:

• Switch on/off relay by Domoticz over Wifi

To my knowledge, this board has a ESP8266 on board.
I am at the point i receive information from this chip by checking the serial monitor. After the command "AT" i get feedback. Also i got a ip dress.

Now it seems the ESP needs to transfer data to the Arduino itself. After this i need something to send a simple command to make an output on or off.

Can someone help me finish this goal?

Try this:

• Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries
  • Wait for the download to finish.
  • Scroll down through the libraries list until you see "Arduino Uno WiFi Dev Ed Library by Arduino". Click on it.
  • Click the "Install" button.
  • Wait for installation to finish.
  • Click the "Close" button.
  • File > Examples > Arduino Uno WiFi Dev Ed Library. Under this menu you will find several example sketches that demonstrate the use of the library. Give them a try and then adapt the code to your project.

Just to keep you from surprises: Despite it's name, the Arduino UNO WiFi is not an Arduino UNO with a WiFi module but a completely different board with a different processor, different feature set and different internal wiring. So don't expect code written explicitly for the UNO to run on the UNO WiFi. Only code that runs on any platform supported by the IDE will also run on the UNO WiFi.

pylon:
Just to keep you from surprises: Despite it's name, the Arduino UNO WiFi is not an Arduino UNO with a WiFi module but a completely different board with a different processor, different feature set and different internal wiring. So don't expect code written explicitly for the UNO to run on the UNO WiFi. Only code that runs on any platform supported by the IDE will also run on the UNO WiFi.

Uno WiFi Dev Ed is the Rev1 with 328p and esp8266

Uno WiFi Dev Ed is the Rev1 with 328p and esp8266

Thank you for the clarification, didn't know that. Product naming is getting worse and worse in arduino.cc.

pylon:
Thank you for the clarification, didn't know that. Product naming is getting worse and worse in arduino.cc.

this one was arduino.org