Hello everybody, thank you for reading this thread.
I am new to Arduinos and micro-controllers.
I just bought :
- 5 Arduino UNO R3 MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2
- 2 DC 5V 4-Mechanical Channel Relays Shield Module For Arduino UNO R3
- Breadboard Power Supply Kits with 65pcs Jumper Wire Cable For Arduino Project
- 2 AC Power Supply 9V 1A Adapter EU Plug for Arduino UNO
- 5PCS T type 9V DC Battery Power Cable Barrel Jack Connector for Arduino
I have the following projects in mind:
Intelligent light switch Relays - Kitchen table light
Gas Sensors / Temperature Sensors - Kitchen Stove / Shower
HDMI Channel auto Switcher (on NVR Warning TV input) - Master Bedroom
NVR Warning beep extension (current thread) - Studio / First floor / Bathroom /
Air Quality Sensor - Garden
Terminal Display - First floor / Library / Studio
Any general thoughts about those project? Has anybody tried any of those and would like to give advice?
Would anybody think of anything else I should need for development? I feel my parts list is incomplete and I do not currently have any electronic parts in my workshop. This is all very new to me.