Developping and writing multiple potentiometers reading.

Hi Everybody !
I am brand new to the forum ! Very interesting :-)....

I am looking for someone that could help me doing a project that would include the reading of analog value from different potentiometer (around 60 different value ...then printed on a OLED screen or multiple OLED screen.
I have already an accurate idea of what I need but doesn’t know how to write the code properly...
Would be great to be able to discuss fee in PM.
Thanks for your feedback guys :slight_smile:

P

PS : I really hope i am posting in the right forum

doing a project that would include the reading of analog value from different potentiometer (around 60 different value ...then printed on a OLED screen or multiple OLED screen.

Is that 60 separate pots or 60 separate values from 1 pot ?

I think OP just wants to read 60 pots into 60 variables, and display the values on an LCD screen.

Four 74HC4067 breakout boards can convert four analogue inputs of an Arduino into 4*16= 64 analogue channels.
Blog with example code under under the documents tab.
Leo..

@OP

Being inspired by Post#2, I am putting below a scheme by which you can sample as many as 64 analog signals in one GO.
pot16.png

Algorithm:
1. Select U0 with the help of UNO-12, 13.

2. Select Ch-0 with the help of UNO-8, 9, 10, 11

3. Read signal of Pot0 and save it in the 1st location of 'unsigned int portArray[64];'.

Extend the above concept until read operations on all the channels are complete. Use for() loop to reduce number of code lines.

pot16.png

No need for extra chips for up to 96 analogue channels on an Uno (128 on a Nano).
Just parallel the four address lines, and give each 74HC4067 it's own analogue input.
Leo..