Device 12v to release 220v

Hi, I need a device that receives a 12v signal to release 220v and open a door, the company doesn't want to use the arduino board, is there any other alternative?

eskstyle:
... and open a port ...

Hi,
What do you mean?
Regards

vffgaston:
Hi,
What do you mean?
Regards

A datacenter port, to allow acess to some place.

eskstyle:
A datacenter port, to allow acess to some place.

Hi,
A door, do you mean?
Regards

vffgaston:
Hi,
A door, do you mean?
Regards

oh yes, sorry, a door...

Ok. We're fixing things ...
What event triggers both the start of the inverter and the door opening?. Is it a switch opening/closing?
Does the inverter power the door mechanism (whatever -electrical; pneumatic; hydraulic- it is)?
Regards

I have a biometric device that releases a 12v load and I have a solenoid that stays on 220v, I need something to release the load only when I receive the 12v load.

Here's 2 from finder.

One has a 12VCD coil the other a 12VAC one. Both can handle 16A

There's 8A versions , there's DPDT versions available if you need to switch 2 circuits or do crossovers, there's ones with screw terminals and ones with push ion trminals and you can mix n match parts for the relay to suit whatever needs you have ( just be sure to get the correct varisator/led )

If you don't care about it being up to code you can buy models for 2-3 $ in china.

A search got me this:

If you need it to keep getting power after the pulse until you get a second pulse look for a "bistable" or "impulse relay" . they switch around every time you apply the 12 v voltage.

Phoenixxl:
Here's 2 from finder.

One has a 12VCD coil the other a 12VAC one. Both can handle 16A

There's 8A versions , there's DPDT versions available if you need to switch 2 circuits or do crossovers, there's ones with screw terminals and ones with push ion trminals and you can mix n match parts for the relay to suit whatever needs you have ( just be sure to get the correct varisator/led )

Finder 49.61.8.012.0060 Relay Interface Module 1 changeover 12 V AC IP20 | Conrad.com
Finder 49.61.9.012.0050 Relay Interface Module 1 changeover contact 12 V DC IP20 | Conrad.com

If you don't care about it being up to code you can buy models for 2-3 $ in china.

A search got me this:
12V DC Coil Power Relay LY2NJ DPDT 8 Pin HH62P JQX-13F With Socket Base | eBay

If you need it to keep getting power after the pulse until you get a second pulse look for a "bistable" or "impulse relay" . they switch around every time you apply the 12 v voltage.

Thanks for the answer, i'll take a look.