DFrobot 10DOF servo stabilizer problem.

Good day, I am having a problem with the 'DFrobot 10DOF Mems IMU sensor' when trying to make a stabilizer with three servos. I don't know exactly where the problem is, but it seems as if the sensor code could not be linked to the servo code. Can someone help me, please? I need a stabilizer for many servo with this sensor.

I am soo lazy. Could you link that for me? Maybe read the "How to ..." post and properly format your code as well? Thanks.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code. It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

We are not here to write your code for you, but will happily advise on editing yours.

Can you please tell us your electronics, programming, Arduino, hardware experience?

Is this your first Arduino project?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

Yes, I have not asked the question correctly with the details. I will reformulate this.