DHT 22 Example in Arduino 1.0.3 not working

Hi!
DHT 22 Example in Arduino 1.0.3 not working.
when I replaced in DHT22.cpp #include "WProgram.h" with #include "Arduino.h", I received this:

In file included from D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:192,
                 from D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\DHT22\DHT22.cpp:47:
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:116: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, const char*)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:115: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, const String&)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:117: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, char)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:116: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, const char*)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:118: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned char)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:117: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, char)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:119: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, int)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:118: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned char)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:120: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned int)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:119: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, int)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:121: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, long int)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:120: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, unsigned int)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:122: error: declaration of C function 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, long unsigned int)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WString.h:121: error: previous declaration 'StringSumHelper& operator+(const StringSumHelper&, long int)' here
In file included from D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\DHT22\DHT22.cpp:47:
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:196: error: declaration of C function 'uint16_t makeWord(byte, byte)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:195: error: previous declaration 'uint16_t makeWord(uint16_t)' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:206: error: declaration of C function 'long int random(long int)' conflicts with
d:/mdata/dropbox/ardoino/arduino-1.0.3-windows/arduino-1.0.3/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:504: error: previous declaration 'long int random()' here
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:207: error: declaration of C function 'long int random(long int, long int)' conflicts with
D:\MData\Dropbox\Ardoino\arduino-1.0.3-windows\arduino-1.0.3\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:206: error: previous declaration 'long int random(long int)' here

Can anyone help me to correct the error?

The fact that the code fails to compile makes it pretty obvious that it isn't going to work. So, your thread title is wrong. It isn't that the code isn't working, as in producing the desired results.

User downloaded libraries do NOT go in the same folder with core libraries. Go back to the library page and learn where you are supposed to put user-downloaded libraries.

While you are at it, post a link to where you downloaded the library from, so we can reproduce your issue. Since you changed what you downloaded, you probably should post those changes, too.

I installed the library following the instructions in the library page, but nothing changed. the code did not compile. I downloaded the library from: GitHub - nethoncho/Arduino-DHT22: Arduino library for the DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor
Thanks for the help

What changes did you make after downloading the library? I removed the #include statement that tried to include WConstants.h, and added a #include "Arduino.h" (outside the extern block), and the example compiled just fine.

I changed "WProgram.h" with # include "Arduino.h", but I did not know it had to be outside the extern block.
Now the code is compiled. After a few days I'll know if it works when I load it in the Arduino. :blush:
?any thanks for your help!

It works great! Thanks for your help!