DHT22 displayed on TFT

I am trying to make a dew-point sensor from a DHT22 sensor and the Arduino TFT screen and library. To do this I take in the sensors values as float values and then run the temp and humidity values through an equation to get the dew point. My problem lies in the fact that all my values are float values which the TFT library can’t display. So my question is, how do I display these float values using the arduino tft library?

hairem:
I am trying to make a dew-point sensor from a DHT22 sensor and the Arduino TFT screen and library. To do this I take in the sensors values as float values and then run the temp and humidity values through an equation to get the dew point. My problem lies in the fact that all my values are float values which the TFT library can’t display. So my question is, how do I display these float values using the arduino tft library?

print the whole number part of your float => int(myFloatValue)
print a period
multiply the float by 10

int tens = myFloatValue * 10

then take that number modulo 10:

tens %= 10;

then print tens

So my question is, how do I display these float values using the arduino tft library?

First, "the arduino tft library" is a figment of your imagination. The Arduino team does not make or sell a TFT. Therefore, they do not deliver a TFT library.

Second, whatever tft library you ARE using must have some way of printing a string. So, convert the float to a string. The dtostrf() function can do that.