Did I just purchase the wrong board for my simple problem?

So basically what I am trying to achieve and why I bought the Arduino at least the main purpose that is was to have the mouse plugged into it and then while I push down the Left Mouse Button on the mouse it sends rapid fire mouse clicks to the game (Call of Duty) on my computer. Basically I thought this would make it look like the mouse is clicking from the actual mouse, and I understand the code libarary since the Due can use USBHost which means it has the getButtonStatus which in theory will work?

I literally just ordered the Arduino Due, will this board achieve this small problem?

I think it would help you if you mention the Due in your title as it is not so common as an Uno or Mega. Maybe a title like Help with mouse input and output with Due

If you edit your original Post you can change the title.

I know nothing about the Due.

Isn't there a special section of the Forum for the Due?

...R

Yeah I tried posting this question there but I don't think that the Due Forum is as active as they only get a few posts a day in the forum.

Another question that I have that I cannot find the answer to is: When I have my mouse plugged into the Due and then have it plugged into my computer it will still behave like it would regularly right?

David1937: Yeah I tried posting this question there but I don't think that the Due Forum is as active as they only get a few posts a day in the forum.

Your question needs an input from a DUE expert and the Due section is the place to find them - even if they are scarce.

Posting the same question in two parts of the Forum is frowned upon.

...R