Difference between two Arduino packages

Hello everyone,

Will be buying Arduino for myself to play soon :slight_smile: There are two packages absolutely identical to me on Amazon, but the price for one is $150 and for another one is $76. What is the difference between two of them, besides the seller and the price?
Any reason I should pay twice more?

Thank you.

P.S.
Two options are attached here:

Can't you tell what is included?

Learn how to properly post links please so that they are clickable.

ieee488,
The difference in the components is only

• Speed-Kits Arduino PIN OUT Quick Reference Chart
  • and some book.

But there is not way these two cost an extra $70. So, I am trying to figure it out.

The second link is definitely arduino.org (e.g. visible on the board) and not arduino.cc.

Looking at sellers, the first link seems to be arduino.cc and the second one arduino.org.

Notes:

1. IDEs are different
  2. You posted your question on arduino.cc :wink:

PS
arduino.cc can be considered the original

sterretje:
The second link is definitely arduino.org (e.g. visible on the board) and not arduino.cc.

Looking at sellers, the first link seems to be arduino.cc and the second one arduino.org.

Notes:

1. IDEs are different
  2. You posted your question on arduino.cc :wink:

PS
arduino.cc can be considered the original

Thank you very much for your response :slight_smile: I saw that, but I thought .org is just a reseller, but after I read more I figured what happened.
Should I have any preference which one to use? I have ordered $80 already :slight_smile:

It's a political decision :wink:

The UNOs should in theory behave the same.

The IDEs are very different; you should be able to use the cc IDE but I'm not sure. There will be very few people here that can give help if you use the org IDE and have problems with the IDE or connectivity.

sterretje:
It’s a political decision :wink:

The UNOs should in theory behave the same.

The IDEs are very different; you should be able to use the cc IDE but I’m not sure. There will be very few people here that can give help if you use the org IDE and have problems with the IDE or connectivity.

Great, thank you very much :slight_smile: