Different Stepper Motors

If I have 2 stepper motors with different types, both of them are NEMA17 with 1.8 degree step , but with different ampere and voltage ratings , If I want to use them to move a robot with wheels, will they move with the same speed when I operate them?

Assuming you have a suitable stepper driver for each motor then the speed is determined only by the interval between step pulses, so, yes, both motors can be made to work at the exact same speed.

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

Steppers are poor choice for traction/locomotion owing to the very low efficiency. If you want good battery life a DC motor with encoder has a lot more endurance (and will be quieter).

I only know the A4988 Driver and it was the only driver available in stock i can get, so could i adjust the step pulses of the two different motors with A4988 and how?

MarkT:
Steppers are poor choice for traction/locomotion owing to the very low efficiency. If you want good battery life a DC motor with encoder has a lot more endurance (and will be quieter).

Mr Mark, thanks for the useful information.
My need of stepper motors is for using them to build a self-balancing robot with 2 wheels only using PID controller as it can give me more accuracy than the DC-geared motors.
I also watched videos about self-balancing robots using stepper motors which let me to thought about using two stepper motors instead of geared motors.

MazenMostafa:
I only know the A4988 Driver and it was the only driver available in stock i can get, so could i adjust the step pulses of the two different motors with A4988 and how?

It is not the step pulses that need to be adjusted. It is the interval between pulses that determines the speed.

I don't understand why you seem concerned that you cannot use the same step interval for two motors.

Note that an A4988 is unlikely to be able to drive a motor with a coil current exceeding about 1.4 amps - the driver is likely to overheat and shut down.

...R