Differentiate Multiple Analog Reading

Is it possible for me to differentiate multiple analog readings in one entrance?

for example:
i want 10+ sensors, and i want to whenever 1 of them gets interrupted it does something ( each has a single-unique function )

Is there a way for me to put them all together in A0 (for example) and be able to differentiate which one went off?

(deleted)

lapeiro:
Is it possible for me to differentiate multiple analog readings in one entrance?

for example:
i want 10+ sensors, and i want to whenever 1 of them gets interrupted it does something ( each has a single-unique function )

Is there a way for me to put them all together in A0 (for example) and be able to differentiate which one went off?

Do you have control over the "single unique function" from each sensor? It sound like you need some way to know which signal is missing/off when all of the signals are added together.
It would be a LOT easier to recommend something if you could say what the 'sensors' are sensing and what the analog value from the sensor represents and how you know that all of the signals are guaranteed to be unique.

like infra red lights, whenever it gets interrupted it would send a signal to a certain spot/led/send certain message

so i would need to know which one got interrupted/off so it knows which signal to send and where to send

The analog inputs only have 10 bits of resolution so with DC signals it will be almost impossible to distinguish between 10 signals and impossible to distinguish between more than 10.

Why can't you use one input per sensor?

lapeiro:

for example:

Why are you using analog inputs when all you care about is on/off? Get some schmitt triggers, add apprpriate resistoers.

Or are you saying that you have 10 digital inputs and want to use an analog input to mush them al together? That won't really work well. Use a parallel-in/serial-out shift register.