Difficulty installing a library.

The library in question is UTFT and it is to be used on a Mega 2650/ Sainsmart 3.2" tft touchscreen display and Sainsmart shield. I have downloaded the UTFT.rar file and unzipped it using 7zip. This I have copied to documents/arduino/libraries where I find four folders and eleven files. When I open the include library tab, I find under "Contributed" the four folders, examples, hardware, tftdrivers and tools. Something is amiss as I was expecting to be able to unzip the file and access a single library called UTFT. If somebody would kindly take the trouble to explain to me what I have done wrong, I would be grateful and much relieved! Many thanks, Tom.

If somebody would kindly take the trouble to explain to me what I have done wrong, I would be grateful and much relieved!

I don't understand what you did. You downloaded some undefined library from some undefined location, and extracted 4 undefined folders from it. And, yet, you want us to tell you where you went wrong. I don't think so.

For the benefit of others, the library needed to be unzipped into a folder called UTFT which was made possible by downloading 7zip again on another machine and then downloading UTFT. This time 7zip prompted me to unzip to a folder called UTFT which was placed (from a memory stick) into documents/arduino/libraries, where it became visible in the "contributed" section. The required sketch was copied from this library and added to the page which opens from the "add file" instruction. Loading the library and adding the file was enough to make the demo program run. I hope that this will be of use to those who are having problems getting the TFT to run on the Mega and, perhaps, imbue Paul S with a little more understanding.

and, perhaps, imbue Paul S with a little more understanding.

Good luck with THAT. I understood that you failed to provide enough details. I called you on it. Too bad you didn't like that.