digispark attiny85 slow initialize when plug the power

my question/problem is when i plug the power of attiny85 digispark it will load a sec's to run/initialize the program... unlike arduino clone board its fast............. can any one help me to fast the initialization of the program of my attiny85 digispark .... can i hear the answer why it's too slow" i think they laod the digispark bootloader thats why it's too slow then execute my program.... ill wait more or less 7 to 8 secs..... hmmmm who anyone encounter me like this....... im a new bee.... my program is only 3 input and 2 output l.e.d... can anyone help me................... thanks ...............

int count_ledblink_LEFT=0; int count_ledblink_RIGHT=0; const int ledpinLEFT=3; const int ledpinRIGHT=4; const int interruptpin1=1; const int interruptpin2=2; const int interruptpin3=0;

void setup() {

pinMode( ledpinLEFT,OUTPUT); pinMode( ledpinRIGHT,OUTPUT); pinMode(interruptpin1,INPUT); pinMode(interruptpin2,INPUT); pinMode(interruptpin3,INPUT);

digitalWrite(ledpinRIGHT,LOW); digitalWrite(ledpinLEFT,LOW); delay(250); digitalWrite(ledpinRIGHT,HIGH); digitalWrite(ledpinLEFT,HIGH); }

void loop() .................................