Digital LED strip DMX over wifi project

Hi, I want to make several strips of leds which won't be physically connected to each other controlled by dmx wirelessly.

I tried to follow a tutorial Using Artnet DMX and the ESP32 to Drive Pixels - learn.sparkfun.com

I used the MKR1010 board instead of the one in the tutorial. I thought since it uses the esp32 module that it would be compatible with ArtnetWifi Library GitHub - rstephan/ArtnetWifi: Arduino library for Art-Net (artnet) over WiFi, send and receive DMX dat but doesn't appear to be.

I'm stuck at this point. I don't see any Artnet Wifi Libraries compatible with my board. Is there something I can do to change the library from rstephan to make it work? Is there a better library to use? Any help is appreciated, this is my first Arduino project.

Thanks,
Michele

This is what I got when I uploaded the code and libraries

WARNING: library ArtnetWifi-master claims to run on (esp8266, esp32) architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on (avr) architecture(s).
In file included from /Users/TheOracle/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED-3.2.1/noise.h:4:0,
from /Users/TheOracle/Documents/Arduino/LEDstaves/LEDstaves.ino:1:
/Users/TheOracle/Documents/Arduino/libraries/FastLED-3.2.1/FastLED.h:14:21: note: #pragma message: FastLED version 3.002.001

pragma message "FastLED version 3.002.001"

^
/Users/TheOracle/Documents/Arduino/LEDstaves/LEDstaves.ino: In function 'boolean ConnectWifi()':
/Users/TheOracle/Documents/Arduino/LEDstaves/LEDstaves.ino:65:28: warning: invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'char*' [-fpermissive]
WiFi.begin(ssid, password);
^
In file included from /Users/TheOracle/Documents/Arduino/LEDstaves/LEDstaves.ino:31:0:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFi.h:79:9: note: initializing argument 1 of 'int WiFiClass::begin(char*, const char*)'
int begin(char* ssid, const char *passphrase);
^
Sketch uses 11402 bytes (35%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 1349 bytes (65%) of dynamic memory, leaving 699 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding