Diodes and PWM

Hello there,

i have got 2 PWM Signals both in a range of 0-24V and two coils in serial config. Coils have a resistance of 110 ohms so current should not exceed 220mA.

The PWMs are never simultaneously turned on, only 1 at a time.

How can i achieve to switch the voltage on the coils?

test0815:
Hello there,

i have got 2 PWM Signals both in a range of 0-24V and two coils in serial config. Coils have a resistance of 110 ohms so current should not exceed 220mA.

The PWMs are never simultaneously turned on, only 1 at a time.

How can i achieve to switch the voltage on the coils?

Between the title of your thread and the sentences you wrote, nothing makes any sense to this average reader. Can you try again and connect you thoughts with a little more information.

Paul

How about that: I need to reverse the polarity of the magnetic coils depending on which PWM is turned on.

I thought about 2 diodes from GND to each connection of the magnet and one PWM each to the coil connections. Will that apply?

I thought about 2 diodes from GND to each connection of the magnet and one PWM each to the coil connections. Will that apply?

Huh? Diodes in series will do nothing.

The things you’ve stated so far make no sense whatsoever so rather than posting your ideas of what you think will work, a much better idea would to tell us what you’re trying to achieve. The goal. What you need the solenoids to do and why. What are the solenoids controlling?

Please stop wasting everyone's time, including your own, and post a schematic wiring diagram of your circuit, with all components clearly identified.

Explain what you are trying to do.

test0815:
How about that: I need to reverse the polarity of the magnetic coils

That normally calls for an H-bridge circuit.

depending on which PWM is turned on.

But this just doesn't make any sense.