Disabling SS for CC3000 WifiShield

Hi, i’d like ask if anyone has disabled the Chip Select for the cc3000 Wifi Shield.

I’ve tried this code but doesnt work

pinMode(ADAFRUIT_CC3000_CS, OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(ADAFRUIT_CC3000_CS, HIGH);

I tried it but when I tested I have error on another Device(ArduCAM mini that also uses SPI ports), I suspect that they are colliding with the shared SPI ports and I want to disable the cc3000 after using.

Every SPI device's CS must be connected to a different digital pin, configured for OUTPUT, and only one of these pins must be active (LOW) when talking to that device. Which pins do you use for the CS's?

Do the modules work when you plug in only one?

How have you wired the modules to the Arduino?

Which pins do you use for the CS's?

The cc3000 is mounted on top of Mega which is using Pin 10 as CS and the Arducam uses Pin 49 as CS

Do the modules work when you plug in only one?

Yes, they work perfectly when used individually.

How have you wired the modules to the Arduino?

I hoav mounted the shield on top of the Arduino Mega while the arducam is connected on 50,51,52

That looks good to me, in detail when the individual devices work well. Some more ideas: - power supply too weak for powering both devices (connected how?) - bug in your (merged) sketch Not very likely: - MISO not released with CS high (module malfunction) - SCK or MOSI output too weak for driving two SPI devices (lines too long or clock too fast)

• power supply too weak for powering both devices (connected how?)

Right now I'm testing and connecting it to the PC via USB port

• bug in your (merged) sketch

I have tried modifying it and using the two devices. I have setted up first the Arducam and took a picture and used the wifi shield for sending some data(they are both in the loop) after the first loop, I then got an SPI error on the camera which i suspect because of the wifi shield.