Discord Server Stupid Bot banned me

Just got banned from Discord server by the bot they use there.

Third strike was for posting a referral link to an article on create.arduino.cc
https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/brovko86/arduino-nano-iot-relay-1df905?ref=part&ref_id=104150&offset=1

I got the two previous strikes because I also posted links to two articles on a system (yk04) a user asked about

If you are going to use a bot, then I suggest you get the system right.
If the referral contains a link to Arduino then why slam it ???

f you are going to use a bot, then I suggest you get the system right.

I do not know who you thing "you" is in this context but this forum and the Discord system are entirely separate entities. Complaining here will get you nowhere I am afraid

Personally I dislike the Arduino Discord channel (is that the right word ?) and having tried it I can find no reason to go back to it

Sorry, I thought the server there and this web site were linked, since they have Arduino employees on there.
Doesn't matter, my apologies for venting.
I was ending up spending too much time there helping people, so it most probably better.

cheers

I'm sorry to hear about the problem with the Discord bot. I'm sure it's difficult to find the right balance with these automated systems between effectively preventing spam and avoiding false positives.

We don't have so much in the way of fancy robot overlords here on the forum, relying mostly instead on "wetware" to clear out the constant flow of advertisements for diet pills and garage doors. Although I don't claim this particular wetware is free from bugs, I think we are capable of determining that your links are innocuous.

So even if the situation with Discord isn't resolved to your satisfaction, your presence is welcome here on the Arduino Forum.

I thought the server there and this web site were linked, since they have Arduino employees on there.

They are not linked and I am not aware of any Arduino employees participating in this forum, at least not overtly but they may be doing it covertly.

I was ending up spending too much time there helping people, so it most probably better.

Please consider providing help here. The topic based structure of the forum is much more suited to that than the ragbag that Discord provides

I'm an Arduino employee and I'd like to think what I do here could be considered "participating".

Other Arduino employees pop in from time to time. Recent example:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=718261.msg4825539#msg4825539

I'm an Arduino employee and I'd like to think what I do here could be considered "participating".

Please accept my apologies for fogetting that you are an Arduino employee and I agree wholeheartedly that you participate

As to the topic that you linked to, it has to do with the use of cookies and is, therefore, not strictly an Arduino question, is it ?