Discuss about the feature of Arduino platform.

Hello everybody,

I really want to know what is the feature of Arduino platform ?

Someone told me that the Arduino platform has came to its end and its scalability is so bad. Is it true.

Thanks for giving your idea.

I see lots of people using it for a long time. 8 bit microcontroller is plenty for many many projects. Faster 32 bit chips good for jobs needing lots of software.

quocbao9996: Someone told me that the Arduino platform has came to its end and its scalability is so bad.

I don't understand why "scalability" is an issue for a microprocessor. Either it is suitable for the job or it is not.

Generally microprocessors are used to implement a project on a permanent or semi-permanent basis - fit and forget.

If, in the future, you need to implement a more complex project then buy a suitable microprocessor for that - they are not expensive.

However people have done some very complex projects with an Uno or Mega.

What you learn about programming an Arduino should be easily transferrable to other microprocessors. As with all programming it is learning the concepts that is important - you can look up the details for any particular device or programming language when you know the concepts.

...R