Display 4 7 segment common anode and thermometer sensor

hello to all the first to apologize for my English, I wanted to ask about a problem that I have when playing the numbers that marks the thermometer on the display, since for example 37 ° C, I can not leave the symbol of the degrees nor the C because when I change the number all the digits are changed with that number, that is what I do not understand very well, I would like the C and the symbol to stay still and the numbers of the degrees were varying. If someone left me an example code with the explanation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time. a greeting

Need some more info- wiring diagram for it all for the hardware and your sketch.

Normally with this sort of stuff ,a simple approach is to blank the whole display then write your values. You can then go onto making logical decisions to, say, only over write one character, depending on what the display currently shows ( e.g going from 37C to 36C)- if the wiring setupallows this possibllity (e.g wired individually to each segment or shift registers).

HackingLibre:
hello to all the first to apologize for my English,

I am sure that your English is much better than my .

HackingLibre:
I wanted to ask about a problem that I have when playing the numbers that marks the thermometer on the display, since for example 37 ° C, I can not leave the symbol of the degrees nor the C because when I change the number all the digits are changed with that number, that is what I do not understand very well, I would like the C and the symbol to stay still and the numbers of the degrees were varying. If someone left me an example code with the explanation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time. a greeting

We can’t provide a good example without knowing more about your hardware. It would be much easier if you posted your sketch and then people could provide suggestions of how to change it to do what you want. In the IDE, use Tools->Auto Format to make your sketch as readable as possible and then copy and past your sketch into a reply. Select all of your sketch in the reply and click on the </> icon in the tool bar above your reply to format the sketch as code. That way you get:

void loop() {
  for (int i = 0; i < 18; i+=8)
  {
     Serial.print(ListOfMessages[i]);
  }
}

instead of:
void loop() {
for (int i = 0; i < 80; i += 8)
{
Serial.print(ListOfMessages*);*
}
}

HackingLibre:
hello to all the first to apologize for my English, I wanted to ask about a problem that I have when playing the numbers that marks the thermometer on the display, since for example 37 ° C, I can not leave the symbol of the degrees nor the C because when I change the number all the digits are changed with that number, that is what I do not understand very well, I would like the C and the symbol to stay still and the numbers of the degrees were varying. If someone left me an example code with the explanation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time. a greeting

We would like to help you, but we have a problem. I will explain, in simple English:

In order to help you, we need more information.
What kind of display are you using? Where did you get this display?
What code are you using? Please show us your code. (We can't fix what we can't see!)
About the code you are using: did you write it all yourself? Or did you download some of it? If you downloaded it, where did you download it from?