Display gcode path on Nextion 3.2 Enhanced

Hello, is there a way to display the gcode path on the Nextion display?
I am using arduino nano for 2 axis cnc laser engraver and i would like to display the path on the screen along with the coordinates.

Hello teknoob,
Welcome to the forum.

I don't know what gcode is but if you can convert it to a text string then you can display it on a Nextion. Create a text box on the Nextion big enough for the longest gcode string and send text to it. Have a look at my tutorial 'using Nextion displays with Arduino' posted at the top of the displays' forum for examples of how to do this.

PerryBebbington:
Hello teknoob,
Welcome to the forum.

I don't know what gcode is but if you can convert it to a text string then you can display it on a Nextion. Create a text box on the Nextion big enough for the longest gcode string and send text to it. Have a look at my tutorial 'using Nextion displays with Arduino' posted at the top of the displays' forum for examples of how to do this.

For example : https://www.google.com/search?q=mk4+nextion&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB6aCK6LHhAhWKohQKHQMeDJ0Q_AUIDigB&biw=1692&bih=944#imgrc=c_m1XNYzSwZakM:

In the middle you can see the 3 axis X Y Z displayed in "3D" . This interface is for a 3d printer. When the print job starts, the preview of the actual print is shown on the screen in layers. I cant figure out how to program the Nextion/Arduino to display that path

I can't figure out how to program the Nextion/Arduino to display that path

Please show us what you have tried, what happened when you tried it and how that is different to what you expect. At the moment I have the feeling you are hoping someone will do this for you. If that's what you want please post in 'gigs and collaborations' and expect to pay. If you want help doing it yourself you have to make some effort yourself.

The same comment applies to Sd card reader Nextion - Displays - Arduino Forum

PerryBebbington:
Please show us what you have tried, what happened when you tried it and how that is different to what you expect. At the moment I have the feeling you are hoping someone will do this for you. If that's what you want please post in 'gigs and collaborations' and expect to pay. If you want help doing it yourself you have to make some effort yourself.

The same comment applies to Sd card reader Nextion - Displays - Arduino Forum

You are right, It does sound like I am begging for someone to do it for me LOL . About your first comment "...if you can convert it to a text string then you can display it on a Nextion.." , i want to display the Gcode as dots...a sort of waveform which actually takes the form of the part I want to engrave... I just wanted to know if it is possible to create a "custom waveform" .

Look in the Nextion instruction set

3.7, 3.8, 3.0 and 3.10 are drawing commands. How you get from gcode to the right commands to draw what you want is something I don't have a clue about, sorry.