Display only lights when reset button is pressed.

I have this display. 7" inch TFT LCD Resistive Touch SSD1963 Shield for Arduino Due,MEGA 2560 Library.

I have it connected through the shield to an Arduino Due.

I’m using code from this video and is also supplied at the bottom https://youtu.be/-MnJMEIxnLw?t=510

The problem is the screen turns off after the code is loaded and only comes back on as long as the reset button is depressed.

I think the problem is in the section:

UTFT myGLCD(ITDB50, 38,39,40,41); // Remember to change the model parameter to suit your display module!
URTouch myTouch(6,5,4,3,2);

But I have no idea how to fix it or where to find information on what numbers should be substituted.
I looked at the sample sketches that the display came with but the model wouldn’t compile. It looks like this:

UTFT myGLCD(SSD1963_800480,38,39,40,41); //(byte model, int RS, int WR, int CS, int RST, int SER)

UTouch myTouch( 43, 42, 44, 45, 46); //byte tclk, byte tcs, byte din, byte dout, byte irq

I’ve attached the code i’m using along with all reference material that might be relevant.

I hope I’ve presented this properly with the information required, I sure like to know what I’m doing wrong.

Thanks to anyone who stops by and gives this a read.

SSD1963.pdf (828 KB)

XPT2046.pdf (579 KB)

sketch_nov16a.ino (3.82 KB)