Displays bug when working with DS1307

Hello, guys

I currently using my Arduino Uno with the DS1307 breakout board kit to record time.

However, after I soldering everything on the board, and get the library of code done, and upload the example DS1307, I get bugs from the ROM3 window.

The attachment is the screenshot of what I get from running the code.

Can anyone help me with it pls?

screenshot.PNG

ds1307.ino (1.82 KB)

Check the serial monitor baud rate.

Post your code Here. Here is example working code with DS1307 . you can try this

One code to read & another to write time

RTC test.zip (1.97 KB)

MNMA:
Can anyone help me with it pls?

No problem. I fixed your screenshot.

If you want something different fixed than a screenshot, like a wrong hardware circuit diagram or a faulty code, perhaps send something different than a screenshot.

screenshot.jpg

AMPS-N: Post your code Here. Here is example working code with DS1307 . you can try this

One code to read & another to write time

Amazing!! Your code works!! I tired the read one, and it does give me time.

Sorry for not posting the code I was using, I have posted it now.

Can you have a look of the code I was using and give me any idea why it does not work please?

Thank you very much.

jremington:
Check the serial monitor baud rate.

Sorry, how should I change it?

MNMA: Amazing!! Your code works!! I tired the read one, and it does give me time.

Sorry for not posting the code I was using, I have posted it now.

Can you have a look of the code I was using and give me any idea why it does not work please?

Thank you very much.

if my code is working you can use my code it self. Write rtc to set ur own time & Read Rtc used to read time. you can develop based on it.

when i look into your code

Serial.begin(57600);
#ifdef AVR
  Wire.begin();
#else
  Wire1.begin(); // Shield I2C pins connect to alt I2C bus on Arduino Due
#endif
  rtc.begin();

you need to change from Serial.begin(57600); to Serial.begin(9600);

first is baudrate need to set to 9600 second yo7u not define wire1.begin();

Which library include the Date & time here. whether it take system time or rtc time. if system time then ok. if rtc time; if new rtc it always values are arbitary. you might get wrong date & time

rtc.adjust(DateTime(F(__DATE__), F(__TIME__)));

while posting code here u need to send us library link. because all use common library i.e wire library so additional library u need to give details

AMPS-N: if my code is working you can use my code it self. Write rtc to set ur own time & Read Rtc used to read time. you can develop based on it.

when i look into your code

Serial.begin(57600);
#ifdef AVR
  Wire.begin();
#else
  Wire1.begin(); // Shield I2C pins connect to alt I2C bus on Arduino Due
#endif
  rtc.begin();

you need to change from Serial.begin(57600); to Serial.begin(9600);

first is baudrate need to set to 9600 second yo7u not define wire1.begin();

Which library include the Date & time here. whether it take system time or rtc time. if system time then ok. if rtc time; if new rtc it always values are arbitary. you might get wrong date & time

rtc.adjust(DateTime(F(__DATE__), F(__TIME__)));

while posting code here u need to send us library link. because all use common library i.e wire library so additional library u need to give details

Thank you so so much, it works now!! I am sorry I did not post the whole library here, I shall remember it next time although I hope there's no next time.

Thanks alot!