DIY SD Card Module and TP4056 Charger Module

Hello, I am not sure if this belongs here, but here are my questions :

1. What is the right way to do a "DIY" SD card module?
    I am looking to print a custom PCB with all my currents components attached to it. I don'ts want to include the entire SD card module or the entire ESP32 dev board. I know you can buy an SD card socket very cheap, I have seen people connecting the SD card with just a few clips and nothing way too tech.

So, can I just go and purchase one of those SD card sockets and just somehow solder the connectors to the desired ESP32 pins?

1. Is it possible to do a "DIY" TP4056?
    My project also needs this module and I was thinking if could somehow replicate its functions, It looks to me that it is "just electronics" and nothing related to microcontrollers, so I guess an engineer could do the same? I have seen that you can buy the T4056 chip itself but I don't know what does it do.

Please tell me if I am better building these components by myself or just buy an SD card module and TP4056 module and stick them together.

1. Yes. Full SD card, or micro SD card? Either way, SD is 3.3, ESP32 is 3.3V, so you can connect SPI, MISO,MOSI, CS, 3.3V, Gnd, and a 0.1uF cap from 3.3V to Gnd at the SD card.
    Full SD, I like this one www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/amphenol-icc-fci/10067847-001RLF/2283478

2. I don't know what TP4056 is, it is not an IC that Digikey or Mouser carries. Do you have a link to one?

1. I don’t know what TP4056 is, it is not an IC that Digikey or Mouser carries. Do you have a link to one?

Here is a link from Amazon, as you can see there is a small chip with the name of the module.

This chip is for charging a battery while also powering your project.