DIYino Board Issues

Alright I need help. I am trying to build a saber with the DIYino v1 board. I am trying to configure my mpu but the program won't even upload. Windows gives me an error that says , "One of the USB device attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."
The error I get from Arduino IDE when I try to upload the program,
"avrdude: stk500_getsync() : attempt 1 of 10: not in sync:
avrdude: stk500_recv() : programmer is not responding"
I have tried multiple mini USB cords, multiple board managers, and the programmer is the correct one. Also, no new port appears after I plug in the device. The board lights up then the windows error message pops up. I've been trying to figure this out for weeks and still can't figure it out. I'm starting to think the board is defective, but I really hope that isn't the case.
The specific light pattern of the board is four flashes when it is plugged in.
(No I haven't tried to file down the left over bridges on the board)
I appreciate any and all help.

(deleted)

No I actually have an issue. It is based off of the Arduino Nano, I think. It is its own unique board though. Here is a link to a post about it: DIYino - an Arduino compatible board for prop electronics - Products and Services - Arduino Forum

(deleted)

I am new to arduino and I am trying to get some advice to see if my board is broken or not. I didn't solder anything, and I don't know why you are so mad about me asking for support. I just wanted to get help. If you won't try to provide any then please leave me alone. Otherwise, I would be happy to receive any advice to help troubleshoot the issues I am having with the board.