DMX RGB LEDs triggered by anemometer - Call 4 help

Hi All

I am very new to Arduino. Although familiar with electronics and C I do not have any experience in this system. Also I do not have much time to work on Arduino but need fast solutions for my projects. Clever solutions and fast simple samples that can impress customers to do artwork for.

Anyway I do have a project that I need to program 10-15 RGB colour changing sequences and each sequence to be triggered by an anemometer. I do have a full Arduino kit, DMX shield, a real clock shield and waiting for Vortex anemometer. For the first instance I am looking for an expert in Arduino preferably from Nottingham or East Midlands area that can visit my workshop and help me develop a sample system (I do have everything HW that required over here clever SW exercise is required) This first stage I have only 2 weeks max and have £100 budget to pay. I will consider people world wide but local meetings in person I think are more beneficial and creative. Can you please let me know as soon as possible if anyone is interested?

Kind Regards Adam Spinos