Do all the uno board output ports work for LED's?

I want to control 14 different LED's individual using each of the three output control ports 0-13. Do they all work for LED's? (with 220 ohm resistors) I think they do but i'm not sure.

Yes, they do. Take a look to this.

Do they all work for LED's?

Yes.
Along with the analog pins as well.

There is a 200mA over all sourcing limit for the chip and a few other combination limits:-

Although each I/O port can sink more than the test conditions (20 mA at VCC = 5V, 10 mA at VCC = 3V) under steady state conditions (non-transient), the following must be observed:
ATmega48PA/88PA/168PA/328P:
1] The sum of all IOL, for ports C0 - C5, ADC7, ADC6 should not exceed 100 mA.
2] The sum of all IOL, for ports B0 - B5, D5 - D7, XTAL1, XTAL2 should not exceed 100 mA.
3] The sum of all IOL, for ports D0 - D4, RESET should not exceed 100 mA.
If IOL exceeds the test condition, VOL may exceed the related specification. Pins are not guaranteed to sink current greater than the listed test condition.

However -

Do not use pins 0 and 1. Use two Analog pins - they do just the same things.

Absolutely use 220 ohm resistors. That will limit your current (with white LEDs) safely to 10 mA each pin and you can use all 14 (or even18) pins 2 to 13 and A0 to A5

You can use 0,1 also; this might interfere with Serial downloads, so you may have to press reset when downloading to help the bootloader get started.