Do project

Hello everyone I work with Arduino Uno and I like to have a project where I work lamp and fan using Arduino If anyone know what code required it and can send I'll be happy. Thank assistants.

As I read this post you want us to supply a ready made project, fully programmed and debugged.

Nice try.

If you want help on the project you need to fully specify what you require. Then show that you have done some research into how to do it yourself.

Also tell us what hardware you want to use.

Weedpharma

Sorry, but might not understand me, I tried building codes but they never succeeded I would like to code fan lamp and not to the project will be ready and that I'm doing it to read the code and understand it. I take a little matter how I want it so if you can help I would be happy.

Captain-B_:
Sorry, but might not understand me, I tried building codes but they never succeeded I would like to code fan lamp and not to the project will be ready and that I'm doing it to read the code and understand it. I take a little matter how I want it so if you can help I would be happy.

Maybe you could start by telling us what a "fan lamp" is and how it might involve a microcontroller.

Either way, nobody here is going to write code for you without being paid. If you show us what you wrote that was unsuccessful then we can help you find your error there. But nobody here will write your code for you for free without any effort being made on your part.

wow ok i think thats good forum and this forum will be help me. now i know that this forum will not help me.
ty for help guys:(
and i delete this code becouse his didnt work and i dont write thats again i write code 17 days.

"fan lamp i mean a big lamp not in arduino lamp

Captain-B_:
wow ok i think thats good forum and this forum will be help me. now i know that this forum will not help me.
ty for help guys:(
and i delete this code becouse his didnt work and i dont write thats again i write code 17 days.

I have a big house painting job to do today. It's really difficult and messy. Can you please help me? Unfortunately, I don't pay people to do that.

if anyone will be help me pls write here but if not pls dont spam.

This isn’t spam. Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators to move this to the Gigs and Collaborations board. That is the appropriate place to ask for someone to do your work for you.

Can you provide a link where I can see an example of a “fan lamp”. I’m gathering that English isn’t your native language, so it may not be apparent to you that those two words together don’t have any meaning in English. I’m sure we have some other word for what you mean, but I don’t know what you mean so I don’t know what that word might be. If you can link me to a picture of a “fan lamp” and describe what you want Arduino to make it do then you would probably get a lot closer to finding some help.

Captain-B, you cannot truly believe we have ready made program to do what you want. Therefore we would have to write your program from the beginning. This is not a 5 minute job.

We are more than happy to help you get your code to do what you want. We just won't write the full code.

So the best way to get your project running is to write a basic program to attempt to do what you want, then post it. The post should give a full description of what you want to happen and what it actually does.

Weedpharma

Умная розетка с управлением со смартфона / Arduino-проекты in this video you can see what i want to do i have problem only with codes other thing i know do but codes i dont know how to do for thats i want someone send me codes not only for do this project. and for learning this code its for me and if someone here can help me i will be happy i want to know how use codes but for thats i want see code and learn him.
ofc when i will learn the code i will change him thats 100% thats only for learning.

OK, so he is controlling a light socket with his smartphone using arduino.

That's not a simple project at all. It's definitely not a place for a beginner being that it deals with mains voltages. It's certainly not a simple piece of code that someone here could throw together for you and even if they could it would likely be way too complex for you to learn much by reading it.

Why don't you start with some LEDs and other small components and try to learn a bit about the programming language first, if you really want to learn. If you don't want to learn, then what you want to build can probably be bought for cheaper than you can build it, so just buy one and don't worry.

"OK, so he is controlling a light socket with his smartphone using arduino. "

That’s right, just like he said in the OP.

Weedpharma

I know the basics of codes but I do not know how I associate only code on my lamp and is therefore very Truss me, I'd appreciate it if you could help me in the code.
If you do not want to help me in the code of the lamp have another project I really liked you tell me if it is complicated or not.

You have not told us what experience you have in electronics or programming.

The project looks interesting but involves sensing the hand without touching then driving a number of motors.

All of this is not a beginner project in my opinion.

If you want to do it, you need to work out how it is done first.

Weedpharma

so you cant help me in anyone codes?:frowning: