DOA

Hi,

I'm new here. Unfortunately, I would have been programming now was it not that my assembled ArduinoBT was delivered with a wrong soldered component. A simple visual inspection was enough see a capacitor standing upright on his left eyebrow. I had to return it to the shop by mail.

Now I'm reading, reading and reading on this board to get enough information for a fresh start when the new board arives next week. I hope that the glue on the new board is strong enough to keep the components in place in the soldering process. I'm eager to start with this device. From what I've read here it is a magnificent device.

I have a little experience with the Basic Stamp 2 and de PINK Netburner kit from Parallax. Besides the Stamp 2 I've tinkered with the PICAXE on a board from Peter H. Anderson. With some effort I think I can connect the ArduinoBT to the PINK Netburner and can access my network. The PINK has also a nice webserver on board. That could be a nice marriage.

Besides that I bought the color Light Sensor Evaluation board. I've seen a good blog about it with enough information for a head start. Thank the guy who made it and shared his knowledge!

Kind regards,

btKoll

Sorry to hear that, looking forward to hearing what you do with it when you finally get it. :-?

Hi,

Ok, Yes, today the new Ardunio BT arrived! The shop where I bought the Arduino gave me full service. When they got the crippled version they send me immediate a new one. I can recommend this shop (EZtronics) they deliver fast and good service.

Kind regards,

btkoll

Hi,

I connected the device to the 3.3 v supply and it was working instantly. Put a led on pin 13 and GND and it flashed. I could change the blinktime with the demo program. Great product!