Documentation (schematics)

I'm looking for schematic documentation for boards I purchased. Specifically: TINKERKIT SENSOR SHIELD V.2 TINKERKIT POWER LED MODULE

A download documents section on the site would help me and others. :confused:

bobnorway: I'm looking for schematic documentation for boards I purchased. Specifically: TINKERKIT SENSOR SHIELD V.2 TINKERKIT POWER LED MODULE

A download documents section on the site would help me and others. :confused:

That would get kind of big and cluttered. Doesn't "Tinkerkit" supply anything?

As it's not an arduino product, I'd say that's the responsibility of the manufacturer or vendor. Contact them.

bobnorway: I'm looking for schematic documentation for boards I purchased.

Ask the company you gave your money.

if you would like to give me money, I will look into this for you.

bobnorway: A download documents section on the site would help me and others

What site?

Wasn't tinkerkit supposed to be an arduino product at one point? I think the clones shipped first and essentially destroyed the project, or something like that. The official tinkerkit website is long gone, but the cloners are still selling boards.

DrAzzy: As it's not an arduino product, I'd say that's the responsibility of the manufacturer or vendor. Contact them.

I don't think they exist anymore. Their site seems dead.

@bobnorway Found webarchive -> tinkerkit

Description of shield v2 might be sufficient for what you require; it's not a schematic!! shield v2

You can try to find the others yourself.

If description is not enough, you have to reverse engineer it or find another source.

Thank you for the (mostly helpfull) responces. When I purchased my first Arduino 101 from RS Components last week the TinkerKit modules looked interesting. I really can't believe RS would not be a serious supplier. The boards themselves look high quality. I had no idea it would be dificult to get documentation. The available TinkerKit sites I find have only sales brochure info. The tip to look at the archive site was fruitfull, Thanks. Very good information and usefull tutorial. Unfortunately old, from 2013, so the new Led module is not there. I still think a docs directory would be usefull, couldn't be so many boards that a seach engine couldn't handle. :-)

This is why the Tinkerkit items seem stuck on my local retailers shelves... while Adafruit items and Teensy as well as Raspberry Pi's sell out.

I think that Tinkerkit might be great for a "starter kit maker", but not so great as a retail item on their own when not part of something else. The Items are probably best for people who got the Tinkerkit starter kit and want to add or replace items.

It is clear that they are just PC boards stuffed into anti-static bags with no other information.

Is Tinkerkit compatible with the Seeed "Grove" system?

I'm waiting for a responce from http://www.rs-components.com/ The module does work with a variant of the sample fader program.