Does anyone know who I can contact that produces the Bluetooth sensors?

I'm trying to find a company that manufactures the Arduino compatible Bluetooth sensors. Does anyone have a website or email that I can contact this person at? Please let me know! Thank you!

Ian

"the" sensors? which sensors?

Sorry, I'm new to the Arduino world. I thought that there was a way to connect bluetooth to your Arduino using one of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2E61163402&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Sensors+%26+Transducers-_-9SIA2E61163402&gclid=CjwKEAjwt_isBRDuisOm1dTQqGISJAAfRrEAf7bn3gd_uuiIU-0M620zN5PewdRs1o5IR3lR7V2mIxoCVq_w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I can't find out who produces them. I'm trying to find out how much it costs to order in bulk.

You'll probably need to speak chinese to find out anything.

Buy one and read the chip part number might be easier!

That is probably an HC-06 or HC-05 module. I buy the HC-05 modules on eBay for $1.75 to $3.50 each shipping included. If you contact an eBay seller from China who has a listing which says something like "7683 sold" you may be able to contact them through eBay messaging and make arrangements. Buy a small quantity sample so you can be sure which one you want, HC-05 or HC-06. They look the same but are programmed differently and I believe they have different features.

It's a HC-06. Slave only with 4 pins.

Both HC-05 and HC-06 have been sold as 4-pin modules like that. If you look at the module, you'll find that it's actually a little PCB with castellated pads soldered down to a 4-pin adapter.

The 06 is slave only; the 05 can be convinced to be a master (though I haven't heard of any code to do that).

DrAzzy:
The 06 is slave only; the 05 can be convinced to be a master (though I haven't heard of any code to do that).

It's all just relative to the firmware of the module; the firmware can be reflashed/copied/etc. There's an SDK provided by CSR (csr.com, maker of the chip); you can do things like copy the firmware from one module to another or build your own firmware if you were so inclined.