does anyone knows some companies that uses arduino

I´m very interested wich companies uses ARDUINO on their products, applications, OEM "original equipment manufacturer"or zigbee xmodules, if someone could helpme, i will be very greatful.

I can tell you that very quickly.

Large manufacturers = none whatsoever

It is not commercially viable for large companies to use something as in the middle as an arduino. It's too expensive for what it is.

They would use things more like ATTinys or ARMs depending on the power they need.

Mowcius

I have used the arduino in a few pieces of test equipment used in my company. But like mowcius said there are other solutions for mass production that are cheaper.
The main point is that the arduino system cuts down on development time and if you are only making a few of something you can afford to pay the extra on the hardware for the time you spend on the software.
Software is a one off charge - you pay for hardware every time you make one.

Evil Mad Scientist Labs (http://evilmadscience.com/) has several electronics kits using ATmega chips that have been made "compatible with the arduino environment." I don't know if that's the sort of company or product(s) that you had in mind, but I think it's a fine demonstration of one way to "incorporate" Arduino into "real products."

Yes but places like that it is mainly all open source and although smaller companies such as that are gaining ground (especially sparkfun with >$10M) they are still small scale.

As soon as a product goes larger scale, companies aren't bothered about making it easy to modify and code as the general public don't care and it wouldn't affect them. Therefore the companies will make that little bit more money by saving that little bit on cheaper (but less programmer friendly) microcontroller hardware.

Mowcius

they are still small scale.

There's nothing wrong with small scale. If you're going to get particular about your definition of "real company", be sure to state the definition you want to use. I'm pretty sure that EMSL made more money in FY2009 than Atmel, for example (pretty easy, since Atmel lost $124E6...)

As soon as a product goes larger scale, companies aren't bothered about making it easy to modify and code as the general public don't care and it wouldn't affect them

Maybe. At the moment, it looks more and more like companies aren't bothered about making things NOT easy to modify/code either. Look at the huge number of linux based routers, picture frames, gps units, and etc that people are hacking to their own purposes.

Maybe. At the moment, it looks more and more like companies aren't bothered about making things NOT easy to modify/code either. Look at the huge number of linux based routers, picture frames, gps units, and etc that people are hacking to their own purposes.

Yes, companies are also increasingly making it easy to modify stuff.

Take iRobot with the roomba for example. They realised people were hacking them so they released all the info and created one specifically for hacking!

Things are still not normally done unless they can either make extra money from it or it's not going to cost them extra.