does the ATTINY2313 support if,else function?

I made a program with the If/Else function (9 of those functions in the program) and I used and ATTINY2313 with the code and it doesn't seem to work...so does the ATtiny2313 support if,else function?

Thanks

Sure it does. If/Else is a feature of the programming language, not the hardware.

Definitely It supports , as defined earlier its the compiler that supports IF condition's anyway chip is to be flashed with binary instructions only so it doesn't care about IF else your compiler does.

because I read articles online that say that the ATTINY chips do not work with all the functions of the arduino so I was not sure if the IF/Else function was supported.... Have any of u used the IF function on the ATTINY2313? Thanks

vishalapr: because I read articles online that say that the ATTINY chips do not work with all the functions of the arduino

Which articles?

Have any of u [u]you[/u] used the IF function on the ATTINY2313?

Yes.

You may want to replace your keyboard. The "y" and "o" keys appear to be acting-up.

Check your code, maybe you have = when you need == to test for conditions.

@ Vishal , then you have to again check for other articles that define condensing of your project using ATTiny85! yes an ATTiny ,if you [u]think[/u] ATTiny 2313 is too diff. to be worked as a ATTiny85 and ATTiny45 check out its Datasheet for any discrepancies.

vishalapr: I made a program with the If/Else function (9 of those functions in the program) and I used and ATTINY2313 with the code and it doesn't seem to work...so does the ATtiny2313 support if,else function?

Thanks

I suggest you post your code.

Check your code, maybe you have = when you need == to test for conditions.

I just checked the code and realized that I had a = instead of == in one part of the code.. :P I changed it and it is working now XD Thanks