Does the TMRpcm library interfere with using a servo?

I’m working on a project for a Halloween prop. I’m using a knockoff Arduino from a kit I needed for a class. The Arduino IDE recognizes it as an Arduino Uno. If someone triggers a distance sensor, the jaw of a skull opens and an audio file plays. Here’s the relevant bit of code that controls it all:

if(distance < 10.0){

myservo.write(90);
    choice = arrPos;
    delay(500);

tmr.play(files[choice].name()); //tmr is the audio object that's connected to pin 9 on my board.
    Serial.println(files[choice].name());
    Serial.println("playing"); 

while(tmr.isPlaying()){
      Serial.println();
    }
    myservo.write(180);
    delay(500);
    arrPos++;

}

Whenever the sensor is triggered for the first time it will move the servo to 90 degrees and play the audio, but the servo won’t move to 180 degrees. It has no problem playing the audio every time the sensor is triggered, nothing happens with the servo. I was wondering if the audio library I’m using interferes with the servo. Feel free to ask me for move of my code/more specific details if I was vague anywhere.

Yes I think they both use timer 2. You could try changing the timer used on one of the librarys or use an external chip to drive the servos. Like this one

Grumpy_Mike:
Yes I think they both use timer 2. You could try changing the timer used on one of the librarys or use an external chip to drive the servos. Like this one
Using the Adafruit Library | Adafruit PCA9685 16-Channel Servo Driver | Adafruit Learning System

In the TMRpcm library you have to uncomment #define USE_TIMER2. I guess the servo and TMR both use timer 1. Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction! I was stuck on this for so long and was worried it would be impossible to solve.