I’m new at arduino, but experienced with built up electronic stuff and fast at learning programming languages.
Now, I plan a big project with the Arduino Mega, who should switch many different things for a big stage performance. I want to connect these things altogether with my Mega:
- Adafruit Shield (16 Servos)
- Shift out registers to switch many relais
- Shift in registers to connect a bunch of buttons
- DMXsimple for controlling Stage Spots
- H-Bridge L293D for controlling a Motor
- 3 Hall sensors
- Shift PWM (a la Elco Jacobs) fo controlling many RGB LEDs
- Keypad Matrix 3x4
- Sainsmart LCD Shield with LCD Screen and sd card reader
Can anybody (experienced in Arduino things) tell me, if this would all work harmless together - or is there a problem because auf timers, interrupts, using same SPI etc.?
I’ve counted the PINS, I have enough, there is no problem.
But I wonder, if there could be a timer, interrupt, SPI or I2C issue, if I use all these components at the same time connected to my Arduino Mega.