Doesn't compile, lacking C++11

Hi

I've been writing a small code, but I cannot compile it for my WAVGAT Nano. The code works for other boards (e.g. authentic UNO), but when choosing the WAVGAT device I get this error message.

#error "This library needs at least a C++11 compliant compiler, maybe compiler argument for C++11 support is missing or if you use Arduino IDE upgrade to version >=1.6.6"
  ^
exit status 1
Error compiling for board WAVGAT NANO 3.0.
no protocol:

Is it at all possible to be fixed? Or do I need to order another Nano from a less dubious source?

Thanks

What version of Arduino IDE are you using?

I updated to 1.8.7 on my Mac

WAVGAT Nano 3.0 ?
Can you load an Opti bootloader onto it and then treat it just like a Uno (which you say works) ?

Edit:

Oh maybe not. Has the Chip got markings to indicate that it is a genuine ATMEL ATMEGA328P ? From the following thread, it appears that the chip itself could be a clone (Logic Green LGT328) which needs its own core in the IDE.

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=540421.0 (post #6)

Edit 2

I guess it is this (the poster of this picture had a question about the “crystal” rating).
The product page has a link to an additional software pack for this device because it is NOT an ATmega 328P.

wavgat nano.jpg

Try using your WAVGAT Nano with this hardware package:

At a glance, that appears to use C++11.

If you need help with installation or usage of Larduino_HSP, let me know and I'll provide instructions.

6v6gt:
WAVGAT Nano 3.0 ?
Can you load an Opti bootloader onto it and then treat it just like a Uno (which you say works) ?

The blink sketch works with the extra files provided.

I could narrow the problem a bit.Only when adding this line the error occures:

#include <MFRC522.h>

@Pert: I downloaded the files and put them in the hardware folder. I couldn’t compile at all with any of the Laruinos in “board”. Here’s the error I get:

Arduino: 1.8.7 (Mac OS X), Board: "Larduino w/ LGT8F328D"

[shortend as the text was longer than 9000 characters]
                              ^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/LGT/avr/cores/lgt8f/main.cpp:278:10: error: 'TCCR3B' was not declared in this scope
   csxs = TCCR3B & 0x7;
          ^
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Larduino w/ LGT8F328D.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

It compiles and upload now. There was something wrong with the MFRC22 library.

I replaced the old one (that I installed trough the program directly) and now it works.

Thank you all for the help!

Duplexo1114:
@Pert: I downloaded the files and put them in the hardware folder. I couldn't compile at all with any of the Laruinos in "board". Here's the error I get:

Ugh. What a mess. In this issue report, the owner of the repository says:

Larduino-HSP from github is not support LGT8F328D series

Why the heck do they have LGT8F328D boards available to the user if they're not supported? I'm sad because, at a quick glance, I thought Larduino_HSP was an improvement over the garbage hardware package that WAVGAT provides for their boards, but it looks like it's not.