Domotic project help plz

Im searching the best ethernet shield to my project. Ive seen the standard arduino ethernet shield but that not atract me because dont have dhcp automatic etc etc.

i want something like this

I want to know if someone have worked with this.

Have better than this?

i want to connect the arduino to an domain name www.example.com and recieve/send information

How would we know? There is no link to the specs. No example code, apparently no libraries and no glowing testimonials.

Maybe you can post some links.

Otherwise it was a pointless post. So help us understand what you want from other Arduino users.

Welcome to the forum.

WillR:
How would we know? There is no link to the specs. No example code, apparently no libraries and no glowing testimonials.

Otherwise it was a pointless post. So help us understand what you want from other Arduino users.

Welcome to the forum.

What i want to do is put arduino in listening for a comand recieved from webserver.

for example on internet browser do something like ip of the arduino and the action:

111.222.333/?light=1&action=0

and i want at the same time for example add a rfid reader and send to webserver the id of tag readed. And if the tag exists on mysql db the php should send an ok and the arduino recieve that ok and do some action. I dont know if the ethernet shield can handle the 2 things listening for a command from webserver and rfid reader at the same time

Fábio:

WillR:

Welcome to the forum.

What i want to do is put arduino in listening for a comand recieved from webserver.

for example on internet browser do something like ip of the arduino and the action:

111.222.333/?light=1&action=0

and i want at the same time for example add a rfid reader and send to webserver the id of tag readed. And if the tag exists on mysql db the php should send an ok and the arduino recieve that ok and do some action. I dont know if the ethernet shield can handle the 2 things listening for a command from webserver and rfid reader at the same time

Yes it can. I do that with my programs. You can run the example programs that come with the version 22 compiler and see that it reads Analog ports and serves the information to the web. You can see the example for the SD card and the web.

That question could have been answered without a post here.

This new request for information has nothing to do with your question of which is better?

I do not know which is better -- because you posted a picture of "something" and I do not know what it is.

Maybe it is a card to destroy aliens? Maybe not? ]:smiley:

Maybe it is a card to destroy aliens? Maybe not?

Have you tried decaf?

zoomkat:

Have you tried decaf?

I have been thinking of that, very hard, but for me that doesn't help, what's the problem in that case??? What? I should DO IT???

Cheers,
Kari

GaryP:

zoomkat:

Have you tried decaf?

I have been thinking of that, very hard, but for me that doesn't help, what's the problem in that case??? What? I should DO IT???

Cheers,
Kari

Are the aliens OK?

If the decaf worked for you maybe I should try it. :blush: