Downgrade Yun

I made upgrade to 1.5.3 and this was my fatal error of my life after upgrade i can not configure WAN setting LAN setting before without problems. Where i can find old version upgrades , maybe some one have it and could share.

Update:
22.10.2015 I found version 1.0 yupppi now working :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I spent lot of time on the searching.

Update:
25.10.2015 I am still looking for oldest version firmware (factory) because only on this firmware i do not have this problems.

Rather than waste time trying to hunt down old firmware versions, why not try to find out what exactly your issues are with the settings.
You need to realize that you seem to be the only one who has that kind of problems and going that route and that there might actually be a better solution for whatever problem you encounterโ€ฆ

Ralf

I have the same settings as before upgrade and do not working. I try other setting but without success.

My configuration it is not typical

Ralf if you have YUN upgraded to 1.5.3 you can try set WAN as server and connect PC by ethernet cable. PC set automatic IP. (try few times on first time could work)
With my YUN i can not connect to YUN if i set automatic IP on the PC. If i set static IP no problem. Before upgrade was working with automatic IP.

hankk:
::::SNIP::::

Ralf if you have YUN upgraded to 1.5.3 you can try set WAN as server and connect PC by ethernet cable. PC set automatic IP. (try few times on first time could work)
With my YUN i can not connect to YUN if i set automatic IP on the PC. If i set static IP no problem. Before upgrade was working with automatic IP.

@hankk,
your English is poor. Please restate the issue or write in your native language and we will use Google to translate.

And please add more details on your issue. The description is too broad.

TIA
Jesse