DOWNLOAD DACTILAR FOOTPRINT SENSOR TEMPLATES

Hello good day, I have a fingerprint module already installed in a school. Record the traces of all teachers. Now it is required to install a second module, however I have no idea how to download the registered templates to upload them to another fingerprint sensor. I hope you can help me.
Attached image of the sensor that I am using.

Do you expect us to believe you designed and program the system with information you got from a photograph? Petty good job, if you did.

Paul

Use the adafruit library.
The code of the fingerprint sample started to program the complete system of assistance by fingerprint.
However, I have no idea how to download the templates already registered.

jorge29:
Use the adafruit library.
The code of the fingerprint sample started to program the complete system of assistance by fingerprint.
However, I have no idea how to download the templates already registered.

Please don't be offended by this question, but your lack of information makes me ask.

What makes you think the current templates can be downloaded from the controller?

Paul

If I know it's hard to download them from my arduino one. That's why I wanted opinions if someone has managed to perform this action.Si se que es dificil descargarlas desde mi arduino uno. Por eso queria opiniones si alguien ha logrado realizar esta acciion.

Thanks for the reply, but that is not what I asked.

Why do you believe the templates can be downloaded? There must be something, somewhere, that mentions that.

Paul

I read that some do it with python. The templates are saved in the flash memory of the same sensor.

jorge29:
I read that some do it with python. The templates are saved in the flash memory of the same sensor.

Thank you! Get a copy of the python program and learn how they do it, and then try the same logic for your Arduino program.

Paul