Dragino Sketch upload error

Dear forum

I am new in the Arduino world. For my thesis, I am making a Prototype of a gas sensor in IoT.

Actually, I have a problem with the sketch upload. When I want to upload a Sketch to the Dragino LG02 (it is like an Arduino Uno), this Error appears (picture attached). I have the LAN-Port Connected and the Arduino IDE shows the Port1. Then, when I want to upload the sketch, it doesn’t work. Can you help me pls? Thank you in advance.

In addition, it would be nice, if probably someone can link me a usable Sketch for the Dragino LG02 as a Gateway for Sensor nodes.

Best Regards

Mario

Please don’t post screenshots of text. That is very unhelpful. When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

It’s unlikely that COM1 is the correct port. Please select the port of your Dragino LG02 from the Arduino IDE’s Tools > Port menu. Sometimes the port will be labeled with the board name in the menu. Other times it will not. If you don’t know which port is your Arduino, you can find it like this:

• Unplug your Arduino board from the computer.
  • Tools > Port
  • Note the ports, if any, listed in the menu.
  • Close the Tools menu
  • Plug your Arduino board into the computer.
  • Tools > Port - The new port listed in the menu is your Arduino board.