Driving 24VDC solid-state relay with Arduino

I wanted to buy a 5 VDC solid-state relay but locally I can only find 24 VDC. My question is: Will Arduino drive this 24 VDC relay using just 5 VDC? or Would 5 VDC not be enough to drive it?

is it 24vdc for the output or 24vdc to activate it. if im not mistaken solid state relays use an led to turn them on, so id bet that it uses 5vdc to turn it on. but of course, without a model number or description this is all worthless.

I don't see why you can't use the same thing as the 12v camp.. http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1217238977

is it 24vdc for the output or 24vdc to activate it. if im not mistaken solid state relays use an led to turn them on, so id bet that it uses 5vdc to turn it on. but of course, without a model number or description this is all worthless.

It says that it needs 24VDC as input to activate it. The output is 120v 2A. I am going to try with 5 volts and see if it works. Thank you.

just be careful, watch the temperature on the relay in case its only partially conducting, in which case it could get really hot.