DS18B20 problem with 'parasite power mode'

Hi,
i want use DS18B20 with parasite power mode (VCC+GND, DATA )

I downloaded and used latest library from GitHub - PaulStoffregen/OneWire: Library for Dallas/Maxim 1-Wire Chips

The first I tested typical wiring with only IC and second - waterproof version (1m lenght cable):

I used code from examles. (this library)

IC and Waterproof version works perfectly. (Temp, address)
Details:
I tried tested only IC - worked perfectly
I used only waterproof -worked perfectly
I used IC and waterproof on one bus - worked perfectly

I change wiring on 'parasite power mode':

only IC works perfectly, BUT waterproof version not.

IF tested only IC - works perfectly, but if add waterproof version ->any sensor not worked.

I used only IC - worked perfectly
I used only waterproof - NOT WORKED
I used IC and waterproof on one bus - NOT WORKED

First, I would not use the parasite mode just to save one wire, however, what you may have run into was a problem from a while back where there were a bunch of the sensors out there that were fake. I don't remember all the details, but searching for fake DS18B20 should turn up the info. (I'm hoping the ones I have are not fake, but have not had a chance to play with them yet).

Loco144:
Hi,
i want use DS18B20 with parasite power mode (VCC+GND, DATA )

I bet you haven't got a good reason for doing that, and refraining from doing so is a solution to your problem.

Parasite mode is tricky, I'd avoid it if possible, its less robust. Normal power mode allows you
to add a 0.1uF decoupling capacitor on each sensor to protect better from interference and spikes.

You probably need to use a lower-valued resistor than a 4.7k to power those sensors in parasite mode. Try a 1kohm resistor or even less.

Pete