DS18B20 unique names

Hi,

I am very new to programming. That being said, I have searched high and low for two weeks on information on how to write the code for three DS18B20s. I want to give them unique names so I can use them in the code. I have done a bus search and have taken down the addresses.

Thanks in advance for any help

I have an LCD screen( that i am just getting the hang of ) and want to display all three temps on the screen with some sort of name, like T1, T2, and T3. All the code I have found just spits out the temps with no way to distinguish them from each other.

All the code I have found just spits out the temps with no way to distinguish them from each other.

You will see in the code that it requests the temperature from a particular device ID. That is your clue to identifying what reading you are getting.

All the code I have found just spits out the temps with no way to distinguish them from each other.

Use the DallasTemperature library. Works well.

I just want to thank you all for your responses. I will take a look at the suggestions and hopefully with some time, get this going. Thanks Again