DS2807 Write Proteciton - One Wire Chip

Hi,
I have DS2807 EEPROM one wire chips, using onewire.h library I can read the content of them, but can't write on them. When I seacrhed on web, the chips can be write protected if data end with 0x55. My chip readings also end with 0x55. How to bypass write protection them ?

DB A0 98 85 4A 00 F2 27
82 52 73 0A B4 EE 6B 2E
AD 90 C0 2E 8C 67 70 20
FE 5C 96 46 FD 50 FC 4C
00 00 FC FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FE FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
55 AA AA AA AA 55 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 55

I took this from the data sheet, I hope it will help. The protection control bytes determine how incoming data on a Write Scratchpad command is loaded into the scratchpad. A protection setting of 55h (write protect) causes the incoming data to be ignored and the target address main memory data to be loaded into the scratchpad. A protection setting of AAh (EPROM mode) causes the logical AND of incoming data and target address user memory data to be loaded into the scratchpad. Any other protection control byte setting leaves the associated user memory page open for unrestricted write access. Note: For the EPROM mode to function, the entire affected memory page must first be programmed to FFh. Protection-control byte settings of 55h or AAh also write protect the protection-control byte. The protection-control byte setting of 55h does not block the copy. This allows write-protected data to be refreshed (i.e., reprogrammed with the current data) in the device.
The copy-protection byte is used for a higher level of security and should only be used after all other protection control bytes, user bytes, and write-protected pages are set to their final value. If the copy-protection byte is set to 55h or AAh, all copy attempts to the administrative data are blocked. In addition, all copy attempts to write-protected user memory pages (i.e., refresh) are blocked.