Dual Energy System

Hi All I need some help with my schematic, I’m trying to use a 4422 to drive a N channel FET and a 4421 to drive a P channel Fet. In the attached schematic the top capacitor on the right side of the drawing has +12vdc and capacitor at bottom of the page has -12vdc. I need to know if what I am doing will work. The input pulses are from a counter decoder circuit so that the even dump signals should drive the N channel ON when pulse goes to a high and the odd dump pulses drive the P channel on when the signal goes to a low. If you can help with this please contact me via my email captainssbn@yahoo.com

Thanks
Gary Porter

Hi, can you explain what you are trying to do?
It looks like you are trying to make a DC to AC power inverter.
If so, say so.
OR are you trying to get free energy from the back EMF of a transformer assembly.

Please don't keep us in the dark......

Tom...... :slight_smile:

Tom its great to hear from you. Basically you inverter idea is correct but with a twist. What I am doing with energy is simple. I have two batteries pos and neg 12vdc. I'll attach the other drawing that creates the DUMP pulses. In the schematic you have the outputs tran pos and tran neg are connected to a transformer primary centertap to ground. The signal precharge comes from a momentary contact switch. The BEMF pos and neg come from primary coils. Their schematic you have shows only one page and this is repeated five times. The new page has a ne555 timer counter bcd and a decoder which provides DUMP 1 thru DUMP 10.

The idea is to alternate output (5)pos and (5)neg to the transformer pri's . The BEMF is routed to the caps so that they will receive 5 BEMF pulses prior to their respective discharge to the primary's.

Goal is to get the design to balance out at a certain operating level using just BEMF and possibly secondary energy to run the system. NO MO Bat.

I need to get the prototype pcb running before I order the next batch of pcbs from you guessed it China.

If you'd like I can send you one of these raw pcbs to play with. Not the one I have chopped up but the next rev with no cutting.

The new page with ne555 had a race condition so I had to add some delay using the 74c244 part at the bottom of the page on right plus a couple nand gates this solved the noise spike situation.

here’s the other pages. the current one is repeated five times.

To drive an n-channel the MIC4422 output goes to the gate (resistor) and its ground to the source, this
is a high current circuit and needs to be low-inductance. I see no connection between ground
and source in your circuit at all.

To drive a p-channel the MIC4421 output to the gate, its +12V supply to the source, again
this should be high current low inductance traces, again I can't see the connection to the
source.

If the FETs are floating then the drivers have to float with them, you can't have the
drivers at ground potential and the MOSFET source whanging up and down!

I suggest you draw just the MOSFET stage in isolation and explain it better, perhaps
decorate with waveforms. Its unclear at the moment whats meant to happen.

Goal is to get the design to balance out at a certain operating level using just BEMF and possibly secondary energy to run the system. NO MO Bat.

Is this device supposed to provide energy at no cost?

There is a transformer connected to the N-channel fet and also to P-channel fet the transformer centertap is grounded.

yes this design hopefully will light a bulb at the transformer output with no batteries required. the intention is to use the batteries only to get the device started.

GP

I believe that I should isolate the circuits using one DC to DC power supply for pos circuits and one for neg circuits. This will allow the fets and drivers to have their own grounds. also use opto isolators between each of the digital DUMP pulses and 4422's and 4421's.

This is a completely different design and I have used it in my pos neg motor design and it works.

Thanks for your help.

when done I'll down load the schematics

GP

captainssbn:
yes this design hopefully will light a bulb at the transformer output with no batteries required. the intention is to use the batteries only to get the device started.

Perpetual motion should only be discussed in the Bar Sport section

...R

I don't see why all this complicated circuitry is necessary.

Here is a simple motor that runs without any energy input except to start it off (using the mysterious force of magnetism, quite obviously) and the convincing proof is in this U-toob video: Evolution of Perpetual Motion, WORKING Free Energy Generator - YouTube