''Dual PWM with 180 degree phase shifting''

I could not achieve the dual pwm generation with 180 degree phase shifting. In fact, I try driving 2 phase interleaved boost convertor and I need a pulse generator at rated frequency= 60kHz , duty cycle=0.58 . I want to use Arduino uno. Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

In certain modes, the timers can output complementary PWM signals on separate pins. See the processor data sheet, timer section.

It is not entirely clear what you are asking. Post a timing diagram.

You'll need some understanding of the hardware, see "Phase and Frequency Correct PWM Mode" in the controller data sheet. In this mode you can get two synchronized PWM signals with or without a precise overlap, with 0° or 180° phase shift.

jremington:
In certain modes, the timers can output complementary PWM signals on separate pins. See the processor data sheet, timer section.

It is not entirely clear what you are asking. Post a timing diagram.

I want to that wawe form. It means same frequency and duty cycle but 180 degree(half the period) time delaying.[just red ones]

So what's the problem? Channel A is output normally, channel B inverted.

DrDiettrich: So what's the problem? Channel A is output normally, channel B inverted.

This one just simulation results.I design an interleaved boost converter.But I could not drive it. I need arduino's code.

If you can not or will not write the code yourself, drop a request in "Gigs and Collaboration".

DrDiettrich: So what's the problem? Channel A is output normally, channel B inverted.

That works fine at a 50% duty cycle. I think the problem is the requirement for 58% duty cycle. If you just invert then B has a 42% duty cycle. 60 kHz is 20 microseconds (320 clock cycles) per cycle. a 58% duty cycle would be 185.6 clock cycles on and 134.4 clock cycles off. The closest you could get with a 16 MHz Arduino is 58.125% duty cycle (186/135) A ON wait 26 clock cycles B OFF wait 134 clock cycles (160 total) B ON wait 26 clock cycles (186 total) A OFF wait 134 (320 total) repeat

If a finer granulation is required, a controller with a higher clock frequency and a more precise clock should do the job.