Dude about coding with the Adafruit Fona 808...

I bought a new FONA 808 for a tracking sistem, it has a botton that when is pressed send the GPS position.
Thats only a idea because I dont know how can I program my Arduino Micro for auto send SMS when press the botton.
Can anyone share me a list of comands for the library, or a link where I can get it?

POS: Im new on the Arduino world

It would be helpful if you specified the library you're using. I'll assume you mean Adafruit Fona Library. See how helpful that is with the clickable link and everything?

Unfortunately many Arduino library authors don't bother to write documentation. You are expected to either use the included example sketches (File > Examples > Adafruit FONA Library), which often don't contain all the functions and insufficient documentation, or decipher the source code. The source code will always be the definitive reference but is not very beginner friendly and also not very fast to find the information you need. You will find a concise list of the functions in Adafruit_FONA.h:

but no details.

There are some comments in Adafruit_FONA.cpp:

as well as the source code.

Does anyone know the commands for sending SMS , I analized the example of the library and tried to make autonomous SMS sending but nothing happend, i used fona.sendSMS(CELL#, MESSAGE)...

Is there another library for this GPS/GSM?

Why did you create a new thread? http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=499896

Please post your full sketch. If possible you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags (</> button on the toolbar). This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help. If the sketch is longer than the forum will allow then it’s ok to add it as an attachment.

Please always do a Tools > Auto Format on your code before posting it. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read. If you’re using the Arduino Web Editor then you will not have access to this useful tool. I recommend using the standard Arduino IDE instead.

When your code requires a library that’s not included with the Arduino IDE please always post a link(using the chain link icon on the toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger(Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries) then say so and state the full name of the library.

Please state exactly how you have the FONA 808 wired to your Arduino. Also post a link to the information on your product (don’t forget to use the chain links icon to make it clickable!).