DUE Breakpoints with Atmel-ICE

Hi all,
I just tried the Atmel-ICE debugger with my DUE-device and I stop by continuing a program aft a breakpoint is hit. I wrote just a loop :

for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++)
	{
		digitalWrite(led, HIGH);   // turn the LED on (HIGH is the voltage level)
		delay(2000);               // wait for a second
		digitalWrite(led, LOW);    // turn the LED off by making the voltage LOW
		delay(2000);               // wait for a second

j++;
	}

I put a brakpoint on the j++ line. After start debugging (F5) the breakpoint is hit correctly, but after pressing F5 (continue) the breakpoint is hit only once again and the program does not continue.

I expect that the breakpoint is hit every 4 seconds (F5 always pressed after hitting a brakpoint).

Where is my mistake ?

Michael,…,

I have seen this and another person that helped me out with my symbolic information problem noted it as well. The delay function does not seem to reply if you hit a breakpoint at the right place or something. I have not had a chance to look into this, but I believe the timer tick used by delay() is interrupt driven and interrupts are getting disabled, but not reenabled. Usually there is an option on debuggers to tell them to stop timers on breakpoints, but that option does not seem to exist when loading an object file for debugging. This could be a question for the Atmel team.