Due or Improve? Your take thanks.

Hello, Just been wondering as I am noticing the Uno seems to have a hard time doing multiple tasks. Even as my understanding is improving the more I learn. The more it seems the Uno will always be limited and its not really the hardware that is slowing me down. Some may have seen my posts. 2 mega's, 2 servo's, and 8 on/off pins w/HC-12 to comm. I get it guys. My code is faulty. That's also what got me to understanding that perhaps I should Move to the Due so I can run multiple loops? Seems reasonable but, I am also thinking I need the opinion of someone that knows. Thanks in advance.

My code is faulty

Bearing in mind that this is the programming section of the forum...what code would that be?

Edit: I just looked up some of your previous posts. Given that last time you posted, you were having a great deal of trouble distinguishing between the number of digits in a number and the value of the number, I'm going to suggest you go back to programming basics before considering a new platform

could you please just not post here? Hes right ppl I did not understand Serial.avialable I only thought I did. I explained to Groove that I am still very new and He only wanted to keep saying the same thing expecting a different result when I told him I did not understand the first time. So yes let me please add. I should have already. I have very basic programming skill. As my skill is improving (No thanks to ppl like Groove) Im starting to realize what I stated above. So basically I'm asking if I did poses the skill. would I still want a due with this setup. YA! that states it proper.

So why don't you post in the Due section of the forum? If I were looking for help with the best way to use a Due, that's where I'd post. But I'm weird like that, you know, posting in the most appropriate place, and posting relevant details.

Weird, I tell ya.

its not really the hardware that is slowing me down.

I suspect you may be correct in that assessment.

I understand your nature. Slithering around forums with your advanced skills. Hoping, praying to find someone to put down today. I wish they would invent a button on my Arduino that sends you and your kind to a black hole somewhere. I asked you to not post here unless you where helping.

Let's try to make it simpler for you. This is what it says at the top of this section

Programming Questions Understanding the language, error messages, etc.

Now, ask a specific question about a programming topic, and you'll get a specific answer. Ask ridiculous airey-fairey stuff, and you'll get ridicule.

Two I consider this a code question.

you're in a minority, because you have posted no code

ok mr troll sir your right please move on.

I asked you to not post here unless you where helping.

sp. "were helping"

"you're right"

HTH.

jgreene33:

I even highlight it for you, and you still get it wrong.
Don’t you want to be helped?

Because of your IQ, maybe the other site that helped you is a better fit for you.

{Troll ignored} Can my Mega run multiple loops?

Can my Mega run multiple loops?

No. (Concurrently) Or yes(consecutively)

(You're really not getting the hang of this five minute throttle, are you?)

HEY thanks! Still need to know about Timed servos && Uno (maybe switched?) Vs Due multiple loops.

here is some code I found to run multiple things at once. I have not read it to be honest. However I thought someone might peek at it and it help to answer my question. Could i replace all this with just a few loops? IDK thanks again!

Could not post the code I exceeded 9000 char's wow.

Still need to know about Timed servos && Uno (maybe switched?) Vs Due multiple loops.

And we still need to know what you want to do. See reply #4

What does the setup for a consecutive loop look like? Can my Uno do this? ( you already know very well what im doing so I won't address that).

What does the setup for a consecutive loop look like?

for (int  i =0; i < someLimit; i++)
Or similar.

you already know very well what im doing

No, I don’t, because you haven’t chuffin’ well told us.

Is it very dark on your planet?

What about where i see something like this:

void loop()

void Sometext()

Just been wondering as I am noticing the Uno seems to have a hard time doing multiple tasks.

Just where did you get this silly idea from! While I would not like to push an Uno to over a 100 threads it has more than ample power! It's just a bit short of ram.

Mark