duinotech nano

Hi, I have windows 10 operating system. Cannot get nano to work. I was ok with the uno r3.
On trying to upload it seems to get stuck and don't get upload complete message. However it is showing the space used.
If I open serial monitor it replies that it is busy. Also getting messages that' board at com3 not available' and previously 'board at com4 not available'. Selected com3 in tools as the port.
This board is terrible compared with uno. Wanted to use it because all the pins fit into a solderless bread board for testing.
Duinotech don't seem to have a website for contact.
Can anybody suggest how to fix this problem?

Please do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) File > Preferences
  • Uncheck the checkbox next to “Show verbose output during: compilation”
  • Check the checkbox next to "Show verbose output during: upload
  • Click “OK”
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button.
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the upload output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

Have you installed the driver as it uses a slightly different one to regular NANO's. (FT232RL) FTDI. ?

Does it actually show up as a NANO in device manager (or similar) ?