dumb question and wrong forum about pcb

can you have a custom pcb of this shape
where the outer of the metal peace is the top view of the pcb


Do you mean you want a PCB which is two long thing strips at 90 degrees to each other? In which case you would need 2 PCBs joined by some means, maybe a connector or soldering them or some such thing.metal.jpg

that is exactly what i need , you just gave me an idea thank you so much

In the business, that is called a "mother board" and a daughter board".


You can have a slot milled which is a fairly tight fit to the vertical, then solder to the tracks on either side of the slot.